I have been tagged by Auntie Adrienne and it's time to play. Here are the rules as they appear on her blog.
Each tagged person must post 8 random facts or habits about themselves on their blog. At the end of the post, choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they are tagged and to read your blog. Have fun!
Here are my 8 abnormalities:
First of all I want to say I had this all typed out and blogger messed up on me...GRRRRRR
1. I drink only water and coffee. No juice, no milk, tea only if I'm sick.
2. My water had to be ice cold. I freeze the bottle, squish and shake it a few times until it's crushed and frozen just right.
3. I prefer my coffee dark roast. Never flavoured. I use to take 2 cream in it but since I need to lose weight I switched to milk
4. I only drink coffee out of a blue mug. I have 3 of the same mug so I always need to ensure one is clean.
5. I have wide feet, which makes it hard to buy shoes.
6. I am not a pet person but have a chocolate lab. I have him for the kids...but when he's gone I am not getting another one.
7. I regret not furthering my education. I wanted to be a nurse practioner, a dr, a naturopath, a nurse in the operating room...but each time I applied and was accepted I ended up pregnant. I guess God wanted me to do what I am. Truth be known I love working in a nursing home and helping people as they go through the dying process. It is such a spiritual thing at times.
8. My dream for my children are for my son to be a priest and perhaps Pope and for one of my girls to be a nun
Now I don't think 8 people read this but I'll tag
Angela Messenger....sorry, that's all I think regularly read this.