Friday, November 30, 2007

I almost forgot



I almost forgot it was Friday. I was going to make meatloaf for dinner tonight and it's too late to defrost fish. Guess we'll have grilled cheese and soup. Dh will be thrilled with going to the grocery store. Again. LOL.

A list of prayers....

1. Pray

The 3 o'clock prayer

You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelope the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us.

And then, three times, "O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus, as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You.





I adore you Oh Holy Cross, adorned by the Most Sacred Body of my Lord.
I adore you Oh My God, put on the cross for me.
I adore you Oh Holy Cross, for love of He who is my Lord. Amen.

(When prayed 5 times today 5 souls will be released from purgatory)


2. Pray the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary

3. Abstain from meat....some type of penance, which I usually choose this one.



I also am praying a few private intentions, some for myself to St. Dymphna, to St. Aloysius for my children, for the those going through the RCIA: this year I have a very special interest in it, for the unification of the church and for an end to abortion, for those in the priesthood especially seminary Matthew...whom I miss his blog. I still have the same intentions although this time I am adding those who have nothing this Christmas and rely on the help of others to enjoy this wonderful time of year, for the poor, the sick, the forgotten and those souls in purgatory.

No comments: