Thursday, November 02, 2006

My prayer book

Is now full...I posted pics of it before, unfortunately I don't have the pic anymore.

It is a journal book. I unwound the wire coil at the side. Covered the front and back with pretty paper, added nice decorations and put the wire back. Then I tied ribbons to the side of it. I want another, larger one.

And I want it organized better. LOL. I have stickies on the side for prayers I always say etc. but I'd like it organized alot better.

I guess before I do that I better get all the prayers I will ever want. I keep finding new ones that I want to add to it, like today I found some really good ones for the Holy Souls in Purgatory.

I printed them off...I'm actually going to give them to a patient at work so she can pray them tonight. I'm sure she'll love that.

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Aloha Jennifer:
I see your comments all the time on different blogs. Today I thought I would visit. Nice blog!
God bless,

ukok said...

I have a prayer book similar to yours by the sounds of it. Great minds think alike eh?