Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Today I am praying for Laura Vicuna who was beautified by Pope John Paul II that she may soon become a saint. Another person for the abused to reach out to and have pray for them.

I am also going to mass this evening. Tuesday evening mass is one of my favourites. I always say a prayer to our lady of perpetual help and they have adoration at this mass. I like to stay for a bit and pray with Jesus.

And Tom...yes my iPod is pink. I wanted one so bad I got another job just to pay for it. It had to be pink, which is why I got an iPod vs another mp3 player. My cell phone is also pink too. LOL. Must be a girl thing.

2 comments:

Tom in Vegas said...

That's okay, Jennifer. It's what's inside the iPod that counts, not the color. As long as the music playing in it isn't pink we'll be okay. LOL!

I'm so glad you got to go to services today! Here in the U.S. is the dreaded anniversary of Roe v. Wade.

Blessings to you and the WHOLE family:0)
Tom

Anonymous said...

Blue iPod here, although it's been acting kinda wierd (of course, the warrenty just expired) May have to buy a new one and a new color!