Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Some songs


1. By the Way is done by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. It describes bipolar perfectly. Slow, then overly fast, then normal. It's exactly how I feel.

2. The turning point for me was when I heard Amazing by Aerosmith. The words fit my life at that moment so well. I've heard it a million times before but it never meant anything. I cried. I believe God made me actually listen to the words to get better.

3. I know the Catholic church was not happy with Madonna's Like a Prayer but I've always liked it. I was listening to it and felt God's love, that He told me not to be afraid and to continue on living, He is with me and will never leave me and I felt warm and loved, like He wrapped his arms around me.


And by the way, that is my favourite picture of Jesus. My Aunt and Uncle (He was a minister in the Lutheran church: which I was raised in) gave me a little picture of that one when I was little. How I wish I still had it.

1 comment:

Tom in Vegas said...

I love the Red Hot Chilli Peppers' rendition of Higher Ground.

Tom