Sunday, December 03, 2006

Thanks to Angela Messenger

Christmas meme
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate, can't stomach Egg Nog!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? They are all co-ordinated and wrapped. Each dk has their own wrapping paper and Santa's gifts always have Santa paper on them.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Red LED.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope, besides it's too pagan.

5. When do you put your decorations up? Advent Sunday. Which was today. And it snowed...perfect.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? All the stuff, piles and piles of it!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Waking up super early and Mom telling us to go back to sleep and trying to sneak down the stairs.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When I was in gr 6 and found the presents.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Eve. We open one present on Christmas Eve. The rest wait until Christmas.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? It has always been home made ornaments that mostly I made...last year I bought gold balls and red ribbons after Christmas, so that's what my tree will look like this year. I am on the hunt for a gold angel.

11. Snow? Love it or Dread it? HATE IT

12. Can you ice skate? It's OK, too cold to do alot.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No

14. What's the most exciting thing about the Holidays for you? Unfortunately I don't think there will be much excitement this year. I expect it to be hard. :(

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin Pie and I usually bake a cake for Jesus' birthday.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Nativity scenes! Watching movies...I love to watch A Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve...It's a Wonderful Life, and I love to watch the midnight mass by the Pope on tv.

17. What tops your tree? Last year it was a homemade angel, but I am on the lookout for a gold star or angel.

18. Which do you prefer - giving or receiving? Giving, I have everything I need.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I have always loved The First Noel and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas...but this year they just bring back too many memories and make me cry. I also like Feliz Navidad from when I was in Texas.

20. Candy Canes? Sure, especially cherry and butterscotch flavoured ones.


Guess I tag Barb...since she did it the last time :)

1 comment:

ukok said...

Jennifer, I have your other meme on hold, in recent days with my son being beaten up and then being involved in a car crash I haven't had time to post it yet.

God Bless you!