I really do consider myself special...God really is watching out for me.
1. When I got my brown scapular I put it on my neck. Less than 5 seconds later I got in an accident. My car was so close to a very large tree you couldn't put a peice of paper between it and the car. No damage to car or to me.
2. The miracelous medal...I wore it the whole time I was pregnant with my ds. He was conceived on Accutane and is perfectly healthy. He should have had neurological problems but didn't.
3. I have smelled roses twice for no reason at all.
4. I prayed to God one day at Mass after it was about the sancitamony of marriage (yes I am an awful speller) about what to do with dh. God showed me the path that night. It was a very clear sign.
5. When I left the lawyers two days later I saw my Priest walking down the street.
6. When I saw the Priest yesterday while dropping ds off for crafts at the Parish Hall he knew something was wrong, he was loving and comforting.
7. I have known when people have died at work before anyone told me. I could feel and sense it. One time I thought I saw the other aide going down the hall. I saw someone going down it. It was late at night. The doors were locked so it had to be a worker. The aide I thought it was came down a few minutes later all in a panic that someone had died. I said I already knew...I saw him, he came to say goodbye to me. OK so everyone was freaked but I wasn't. I knew...
8. I am positive my youngest will someday be a saint.
9. I once was praying the Rosary with a palliative person and they died. The other nurses were so freaked out. I wasn't. I knew it was a good thing. I hope when my time comes I am saying a prayer that is so dear to me.
10. My car has been acting up. It's leaking antifreeze. I took the picture of Jesus out of it and it started doing this. I'm putting that picture back in. I know it will help...I just do know it.