Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Conversation with another Catholic

Today I gave my neighbour a ride somewhere. He is Catholic, born and raised.
He was so suprised I chose all on my own to convert from Lutheran to Catholic.
He was also suprised I knew so much about the Catholic faith, he didn't think I was so knowledgeable about it.

I do know alot. And I know where to find the answers.

And I have learned alot in the past few weeks.
Like how to pump gas (no kidding...never pumped it in 17 years of driving)
Like what to do when the coolant level sensor is low
Like how to check the oil
Like how to change a lightbulb that is too high to reach
Like how to check for RATS and MICE...they basically give me panic attacks but I now have to deal with it myself.
Like how to balance being a single mom and organize everything.

2 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

You're going to be fine.

I will continue praying to Our Lady of Perpetual Help on your behalf, for strength and guidance.

Amber said...

May the Lord hold you in his hands...